Having visited the Island of Jamaica 6 times we decided to look around for a different window to look out of so to speak! We explored Treasure Beach.net and it sold us on visiting their beautiful area. TB is all the web site said it was and more. We spent 4 night's at the Sunset Resort and had a fantastic visit. ALL of the staff were terrific as was our Host & Hostess Kory & Janet. We were sad to leave on our last day there, if we knew how much we were going to love it there we would have booked more time there but had to move on to our final destination in Negril. My husband had a great day of fishing with Kory and Talla. Thank's guy's he was in heaven. He will surely want to come back soon!!!! And to John from Ca. you must have missed Eggy's!!! Sorry for you, great little place. Thank-you everyone at the Sunset Resort, soon come mon!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort & Villas is "a little piece of Heaven", located on the boarder of Calabash Bay and Frenchman Bay; in Treasure Beach, ST. Elizabeth. This beautiful Resort & Villa is equipped with 14 bedrooms, a/c, cable TV, Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, and, a bar & restaurant. Sunset Resort is a step off the golden sand beach of Calabash Bay. To plan the holiday of your dreams, a wedding, or a fishing excursion please feel free to contact the warm and welcoming staff at Sunset Resort and Villas for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Sunset Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Resort Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Sunset Hotel Jamaica
- Sunset Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Resort & Villas Jamaica/Treasure Beach