“Best meals I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best meals I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Marblue over a year ago which hosts Andreas Steakhouse. We can not say enough good things about Marblue or the Steakhouse. I have eaten some of the best meals ever at Andreas. The open air restaurant is very charming. Andrea and her husband Axel who is the chef are supurb hosts and the meals are to die for. Don't miss having at least 1 dinner here. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

N Ireland
“The most exquisite cuisine, unrivalled service & most gracious, helpful hosts.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Recommended by a local, we made our way into MarBlue / Andreas Steakhouse for breakfast on our 1st day at Treasure Beach. Fresh ingredients cooked as you like and with service that was excellent. Seated at a table overlooking the beach with palm trees and a papaya tree right in front of you, it was an unrivalled setting! You will pay more than at some other places in the area, but the price is most definitely worth it. We had breakfast here on Dec 30th and again a few days later. Andrea is THE most helpful and gracious host & offered to help us re planning what to do, what to see on the island and nearby. She invited us to come back any time to ask for her help. Her husband, Axel, is also a very friendly and gracious man and his cuisine is mouth-wateringly delicious! A local American lady recommended we come back here for dinner, which we did on the last night on Jan 4th. We weren't sorry! We pre-ordered 2 dinners of fish and lobster. The lobster was exquisite!! Best I've ever had! Served with vegetables and rice, it was the best meal I'd had during my stay at Treasure Beach. Tables are underneath a large tiki-hut setting and nearhand the very pretty swimming pool. The atmosphere was relaxed with just the sound of the ocean and at dinner the table will be candle-lit. Shade is provided during the day although you can sit in the sun if you like. The landscaped gardens surrounding the villa are extremely well kept & very pretty. If you're lucky you might see the miniature humming birds by the flowers near the papaya tree! Cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough & if I'm ever back in Treasure Beach, I'll surely be back to sample Axel's super cuisine and say a fond hello to Andrea!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“A Memorable Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

Just returned from Treasure Beach and it was great. Had an incredible dinner with Andrea and Axel as our gracious hosts and it was top notch. The food, service and the location was absolutly amazing and I would highly recommend it. Most of our meals were very casual while staying in TB but that night was a fantastic upscale experience and we will return.