The Treasure Beach Hotel is located just above a long beautiful beach on the south coast of Jamaica; steps led from the hotel down to the sand. We walked on this long empty beach several times a day. The hotel is somewhat dated, however our room was clean, comfortable and roomy, and it had a small deck overlooking the ocean. The sound of the surf at night was amazing. The grounds are lush with tropical foliage, and I enjoyed swimming in the two pools on site. We felt very safe walking on the beach and in the small community there, and enjoyed finding out of the way places to eat our meals. This is not a tourist destination and we loved it for this reason; it is more or less the opposite of seven mile beach in Negril. Be sure to get to the Pelican Bar, one of the more unique places I've experienced: it is made of driftwood on a sandbar a mile or two offshore, and is an experience not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica