“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brixx

Brixx
Benito Juarez #60 | Frente Al Parque de Villa Olga, Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic (Formerly Chico's Tropical Cafe)
+1 809-583-8111
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The pizza Here is Amazing I Tried the Supreme Pizza And La Cubana Pizza The Are the best this is a place where you and your family must go. Affordable Price

BrixxWoodFiredGrill, General Manager at Brixx, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Thanks so much for the review; we're glad you enjoyed your meal with us and that you can recommend us so highly. We're very proud of each item on our menu, but the 25 different wood-fired pizzas truly stand out.
Regards,
The Brixx Team

“Great food, fast service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very small restaurant with a varied menu. Pizza is very good and the service is quick. Prices are modest. Good choice. No A/C.

BrixxWoodFiredGrill, Manager at Brixx, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! Our staff, both front and back of the house, take great pride in what they do, so getting recognition from our customers is valued greatly.
We'd like to let you know that we currently have seating for about 60 and we're in the process of expanding our seating area to include a courtyard area with seating for 30 and a larger overflow area in the back of the restaurant which will seat another 80 persons. Stay tuned! And thanks again for your visit.
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This restaurant is amazing! Everything in the menu is absolutely delicious and their oven pizzas r the best pizza I have ever tried !
I really recommend it for everyone, u need to try it and taste it for urself !!

• Visited June 2014
BrixxWoodFiredGrill, Manager at Brixx, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We're so glad you've enjoyed your experience with us. Be sure to stay tuned as our menu options continue to expand.
“I went back again the same week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I heard about Brixx from friends and took a visiting executive of my company to try it and he insisted on returning one more time before heading back to the states. The eggplant appetizer was amazing. The top-shelf nachos need to come down from the top shelf and stay on my table. The chicken curry pizza blew my mind. The atmosphere was pleasnt and relaxing. The service made me feel special. Richard was excellent, very attentive. I will go back every chance I get.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
BrixxWoodFiredGrill, General Manager at Brixx, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We're so glad you enjoyed your visits to Brixx and greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with others. Your comments will certainly be shared with our team, Richard in particular. We hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,

The Brixx Team
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fabulous experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Recently, I had the pleasure of joining friends for dinner at Brixx in Santiago! Not only was the food amazing, but the staff was beyond accommodating! Friendly, courteous, and patient with me as I "practiced" my Spanish. The atmosphere worked great for our large group but is very quaint and would be perfect for a couple's night out! I'm not telling you what to do, but visiting Santiago without arranging at least one evening to visit Brixx would be a tremendous disservice. Enjoy!! Pizza is amazing!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
BrixxWoodFiredGrill, General Manager at Brixx, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
We're so glad you enjoyed your visit to Brixx. We hope you'll stop in again when visiting Santiago. Your comments will be shared with our staff.