“This review is 30 minutes old” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pedro Restaurant

Pedro Restaurant
Calle Salome Urena (6) #18 (frente a La Campagna) | Los Jardines Metropolitanos, Santiago, Dominican Republic
+1 809-582-2144
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Traditional and avant-garde Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Private room for meetings and events. Open terrace.
Tallinn
“This review is 30 minutes old”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I just finished dinner at Pedro's. It was the first meal I've had in Santiago, and, honestly, I'm not sure it can get much better. TripAdvisor's reviews are occasionally off-point, but, in this instance, the reviewers were dead-on. Pedro's was outstanding. The cab driver had a little trouble finding the place (the street isn't technically called Calle 6, apparently) but once we got there the drive was completely worthwhile.

I had the churrasco and my girlfriend had one of the pastas. We decided to share each others' meals. Usually that would worry me because we like different food, but, in this case, both meals were outstanding. I haven't tried everything on their menu, but based on the quality of what we ate, I have to assume everything else they serve is terrific.

At the end, Pedro's son advised us on a good bar to drink at after... Queen Elizabeth is around the corner.

Anywho, I highly recommend Pedro's. I would have no problem eating there literally every day.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PedroRestaurant, Propietario at Pedro Restaurant, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our dishes and we hope to see you again.
Jorge

88% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“Pedro Restaurant in Santiago, Dominican Republic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Pedro Restaurant in Santiago, Dominican Republic offers a delicious menu of International and Spanish cuisine with something for everyone. The mouth-watering dishes are savoury and portions are generous. The restaurants' dining room is crisp, modern and comfortable. The service is second to none. The general ambience and music make for a pleasant dining experience no matter the occasion. Its location is convenient and safe. Definitely worth a visit when in Santiago! I visited when on vacation from Toronto, Ontario and was very pleased!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PedroRestaurant, Owner at Pedro Restaurant, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again on your next vacation.
Jorge
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“My experience at Pedro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice and quiet room. Excellent you attitude shown by waiters. Comfortable outdoor area. . Smooth music which allow chat without effort. This is a place to enjoy the tasty meals that the restaurant serve.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Nice & quiet...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a nice option for lunch or dinner, Service is great , menu is mainly spanish & the good food is very tasty.

Visited August 2012