“Fantastic food but old decor” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Madoc
Cuisines: Canadian
Madoc, Canada
“Fantastic food but old decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a family restaurant that has a great menu with good prices and large portions. I have eaten many breakfasts, lunches and dinners there and all are great. The restaurant is licenced for alcohol and has great dinner specials ranging from Surf and Turf to pasta dishes. The only downside is the décor...Very 70's family restaurant looking. If the interior could be updated to a more modern and appealing look, it would get 5 out of 5.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ontario
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had breakfast ... great and lunch twice. All three visits were exceptional. The wait staff were very nice as well. I will not hesitate to eat there when I come through Madoc!!

Visited June 2012
“Hell On Earth”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

My fiance and her daughter went here for dinner and it was the worst experience of our lives, the server was rude and snotty and the food...let's put it this way, I ordered a Hamburger and it came out raw so I sent it back, when it came out again it was just flipped onto the plate not the bun and it was even more raw then the last one. When asked about the issue the server told us that we were jot welcomed back, we have already made a complaint to the Better Business Beuro and to the Ministry of Health....I highly recommend avoiding this place its terrible.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere