“Business Trip with a twist” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Lochcarron
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Winter opening hours: Thursday to Saturday 5pm till last orders 9pm Crazy Steak Night is on Thursdays (choice of steak, onion rings, mushrooms, tomato & chips)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Business Trip with a twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My 2 colleagues and I stopped en route back to Glasgow and as the weather was warm and sunny we sat outside. The service was excellent and friendly, and the food delicious. I would recommend the seafood chouder and at under a fiver for a largish bowl with a roll it was good value. I had also eaten here before in th evening and that was good too.

• Visited May 2013

Burton Bradstock, United Kingdom
“Perfect coffee stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stopped here on our cycle tour and what a great little cafe it is. The services was friendly and excellent and the tea and scones perfect.
It was a very pleasant place to be.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Good tasting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband took me to the bistro for my birthday. We both had the seafood chowder which had lots of fish in it and was very filling. He then had fish and chips - the chips were chunky and nice. I had a chicken, bacon and haggis warm salad. It was huge and delicious with fresh ingredients. I couldn't finish the salad nor could we manage a pudding which was a shame as they looked nice. The owner was very friendly and attentive and overall I'd recommend the bistro as a place to get good food in a pretty setting.

fort william
“a haven for hungry bikers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

visited with a few friends on biking trip up around Applecross peninsula, lovely menu, reasonably priced and made us so welcome (even opening slightly early on the sunday ... thank you :)) despite the fact we were a bunch of muddy bikers

would recommend to all

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
York
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ate here with my wife whilst on holiday. I can echo that there are very few places to eat in the town (2 I think) but we thought the Bistro was pretty good. The service was good and so was the food. I had seafood and it tasted fresh.

• 4 of 5 stars Food