I stayed in the Annex for 5 days whilst on a course. the Annex is very comfortable, lovely bathroom and very comfortable bed,the breakfast's were very good and the staff couldn't do more for you.wasnt sure at first about the shared table but it proved to be a lovely start to the day talking to other guests that perhaps if on separate tables wouldn't have been such a friendly atmosphere..the local roads took a little getting use to but also became part of the experience.. what a lovely location ...will visit again...the winery is also worth a visit views to die for..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful and elegant boutique country guesthouse with glorious views, set in 'Last of the Summer Wine's' Holmfirth. Trip Advisor certificate of Excellence winners, listed in Sawday's "Special Places to Stay" and the prestigious Michelin Guide. Sunnybank offers luxurious accommodation, serving top quality local produce, in a relaxed and informal style with a classic Yorkshire welcome. We are also Tripadvisor 'Green Leaders' at Gold level and now offer, electric vehicle top-ups from our new charging station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnybank Guest House Hotel Holmfirth
- Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse Holmfirth, England