Stayed at Sunnybank for 2 nights at the begining of April, great location, our view had a stunning view of the moors, even from the bathroom.
Every need was catered for, there was even dental floss and candles in the bathroom, Jason and Rachel were brilliant.
Holmfirth is only a 5 to 10 min walk away, and there are plenty of local resturants.
if you get the opportunity GO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful and elegant boutique country guesthouse set in 'Last of the Summer Wine's' Holmfirth.Trip Advisor certificate of Excelence winners & listed in Sawday's Special Places to Stay, The Michelin Guide & the prestigious Good Hotel Guide 2013. Sunnybank offers a classic Yorkshire welcome in a relaxed & informal environment.Luxurious accommodation, glorious views and serving top quality local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sunnybank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnybank Guest House Hotel Holmfirth
- Sunnybank Guest House Holmfirth, England