“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Banwell, United Kingdom
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Liked it all. Whether you just want a bowl of soup, big breakfast, Panini or a full meal this coffee shop never disappoints. Lovely view across the valley and outside seating when the weather is good. Food prepared and delivered to very high standards.

Visited February 2014

Weston super Mare, UK
“Best Breakfast in the Weston-super-Mare area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

The Cafe at Banwell Garden Centre is a hidden gem. A lovely bright airy venue with stunning panoramic views over the valley to Winscombe and the Mendips makes for a very pleasant venue to eat at. The food is always top quality with quality ingredients being used. I love my breakfasts and always go for the big breakfast which I think is the best in the area; coming a close second best is the Mega breakfast in Cafe Treats in Meadow Street in Weston. I love the fact that the plates are warmed so your food stays hot till the end and with the big Italian style coffee machine making lovely coffee.

Cakes - I have to say that the Carrot Cake is to die for, wait till you see the huge range of homemade cakes, but unfortunately I don't get to try that many because of that yummy carrot cake!

The staff are a lovely bunch and keep it spotless in there. A fantastic place in sit and enjoy life.

Although I haven't yet tried it, I have heard that their Sunday Roast is well worth checking out. I certainly know the daily specials are good.

Well recommended - keep up the good work.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My mum & I went in for lunch today. We both had the standard breakfast that came with toast & coffee. We also had a portion of sauté potatoes. It came to a total of £10.50, a real bargain & there was nothing "standard" about it. The food came out quickly and it was hot and tasty. The service was good too. We've been here before and it's never disappointed. The homemade cakes are to die for & very reasonably priced. Will definitely go back. I left one happy customer with a full belly!!!

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Very nice clean coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a fried breakfast in here, the customer service was very pleasant, the coffee shop is a very clean place with nice views too, after eating you can have a nice walk around the garden centre there. The food was very nice, came out piping hot, good fresh produce and cooked well. We found this coffee shop just by visiting the garden centre, the reason for going there is that we have just moved into Winscome just up the road from here. We liked the coffee shop so much we will be a very regular user. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013