“Genuine farmyard fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Genuine farmyard fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you get a bit fed with pristine farms and country parks, and want to visit a proper working farm, then Court Farm is perfect. The farmer and his son are always ready to show off their animals, especially their sheep that they breed and show. They milk the cow and then let the children bottle feed the lambs and goat kids, then the farmer goes across to the field for tractor rides, then back to the stables for a pony ride. He's always happy to share his knowledge, and deals with children with patience and humour. There are also pigs, deer and chickens, indoor and outdoor play areas, a maize maze (time of year depending) and a cafe serving fairly basic food like sandwiches, crisps and hot drinks and a shop.
This is not a big, immaculate visitor attraction, but a fun, friendly, working family farm - and that's why we love it.

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Not very good value and will not visit again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our mistake was five adults (mum,dad,auntie,grandma and grandma) accompanying one child. Our 4year old had a reasonable time but the total cost was £38. Only the climbing and play areas were of interst to him as the the othe attractions were not well presented. The adults found nothing of any great interest. The pamphlet promised so much which was pretty much unfulfilled and not to the suggested standard at all.
We visited the Bucket and Spade play area afterwards and paid £2.50 for our kiddie with no charge to the adults. He had an even better time.
So we are left feeling overcharged for a mediocre attraction.
The pricing model certainly needs reviewing as does the quality of the attraction

Martock, England, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing. Will not be going back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We took our 5 and 3 year olds to Cout Farm as we though it would be a great healthy, outdoor, day out for the kids. It was half term and there was hardly anybody there. Before we left the house we checked the website to check lamb feeding times etc so we could make the most of our day out. We wandered over to the lamb feeding area at the right time (according to website) and it was all over! We missed it, the feeding time had been changed. So started the disappointment! We walked into one of the indoor play areas where chickens were roaming free. The kids played on the equipment for a little while then I noticed dog poo steeped into the wood chipping floor, when I called my 3 year old son over he had it on his shoes on his jeans, as did my daughter, it was all over one of the play frames and the slide!!! I am pretty sure it said dogs were not allowed (however cannot be certain my memory serves me correctly), however did notice the garden gate the the big house was wide open and a dog was asleep in the garden, I didn't see any dogs roaming around that day so can only assume it was the staff own dog who had defecated in the children's play area. We walked around the horse stables and 2 of the horses looked very thin. I am no expert but have been around horses throughout my childhood. We went on the tractor ride which the kids enjoyed after stepping through the minefield of sheep poo to get to the tractor!! The best part of the day was the huge pirate ship play area with trampolines, however I could have paid a lot less and driven a lot closer to home for something similar. We will not be visiting again.

Visited September 2012
“Obviously family run with great enthusiasm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Not an awful lot to do here but enough for 2 toddlers. Some of the play equipment in the inside area namely pedal tractors were in desperate need of replacing.

Staff were wonderful and really made us feel welcome.

3 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times and my kids love it. I love the fact that it's the farmers who give talks to the children not a youngster who's not that interested. Very educational and hands on for the children. Free tractor ride too!

Visited July 2013