“Exceptional Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dale House Farm

Dale House Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ingleton
Chapel le Dale, Ingleton, Yorkshire Dales National Park LA6 3AP, England   |
Ranked #18 of 19 Ingleton B&B and Inns
Bradford
“Exceptional Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed at Dale House Farm during a recent charity event that I was taking part in and needed to stay overnight in close proximity to the 3 Yorkshire Peaks. As an Hospitality industry professional I I have a keen eye for good standards.
My experience was quite exceptional. From the moment I arrived I knew that I had chosen (by accident...luckily for me my colleagues were staying elsewhere and I left it too late to book with them) the right B&B. I was very warmly welcomed, taken up to my room by Judith, shown the facilities, and offered a small flask of fresh milk...really nice touch!
Location is breathtaking....waking up to superb scenery, fresh air, and countryside sounds....I'd forgotten how great the Dales are. The quality of the Bedroom accommodation would put many hotels to shame! The design, layout, and facilities in the Family room that I had to myself were excellent. In fact I made a commitment to take my wife and daughters back there later this year. My girls would love to see the new litters of piglets on the farm!
Breakfast of local produce, expertly cooked (I like runny poached eggs) delivered to my room was again better than many hotels, and quite remarkably nothing was forgotten (as it is in many hotels).
I could not have wished for a better nights stay, and I will stay again at Dale House Farm as the family's hospitality is worth the price alone.
Thank you for a great experience Judith, Simon and the boys.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Romsey, Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

Well, we found the place sort of by accident really - we were visiting some friends locally and needed somewhere to stay. But what a find! Lovely accommodation, great food and a very warm welcome indeed. The kids loved looking at the home reared pigs; and the localtion itself was an ideal base for some great local walks. Feels rural; yet only 5 mins from the pub - splendid! Definately recommended, and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
West Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

The Dales is such a lovely part of the world and it was great to find this B&B in such a good location. All the important things are there - clean rooms, good food and close to lots of walks and a pub.

The family running it made the experience wonderful - they are friendly and always helpful and show real passion and enthusiam. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
West Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

I wanted to add this little B & B to tripadvisor as it wasnt on. The family who run it have only been there a year or so and they have put their heart and soul into the place, its wonderful.
The room was really nice and spacious and was short of nothing. We stayed only i night as we were doinf The Three Peaks walks.
The best part of our stay were the Hosts and their wonderful little boys. They advised us where to eat, They recommended The Old Hill Inn in Chapel le dale and it was wonderful. Another really nice thing is being served breakfast in your room, with the checky little boys poking their heads through the door and giggleing. They showed all round there farm and they breed rare pigs and had some baby piglets.
We will definately be back soon.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Dale House Farm? Share your experiences!