We stayed at this pub for two days in April, when my husband was taking part in the Three Peaks Fell Race. The welcome from the staff was warm, and the room was clean and comfortable.
We ate in the restaurant on both evenings and found the food to be fresh and tasty. The pub was very busy, but our wait was not unreasonable.
There was a live music act playing on the Saturday night, and although we were slightly concerned that we might be able to hear noise in our bedroom, we were actually undisturbed (although to be fair we were shattered and asleep for 9pm so we might have just slept through it!)
Enjoyed our stay, and would recommend
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Ingleton
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf is steeped in history stretching as far back as the 17th century. This Coaching Inn was extended in the 1800s to include a Blacksmiths shop and stables, now being utilized as the dining room. There is a large beer garden to rear and food is served every day. Black sheep is our main beer on the bar but we do have other guest ones for you to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.