having stayed in July for my husbands birthday on the upgrade your stay offer when I must say we had a dream of a room by the pool, knew that we would not be disappointed. We were once again given an upgraded room and once in the room the obligutary greetings card and chocolates were a nice touch.
Once again we were basked in sunshine not has warm as our stay in July but pleasant enough to swim and sit outside. The young girl who was waiting on us was pleasant and well mannered.
The evening meal we once again opted for the tasting menu with accompanied wines which were a delight, and the waiter had extensive knowledge of the origins of the wine.
We will be returning in late autumn, as always a pleasant,relaxing stay with excellent service from all involved.
- Also Known As:
- Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Helmsley
- Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena
- Feversham Arms Hotel And Verbena Spa
- Feversham Arms Hotel Verbena
- Feversham Arms
- Feversham Arms Helmsley
- Feversham Arms Hotel
- Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa Helmsley, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in the heart of Helmsley on the North Yorkshire Moors we’re one of the UK’s finest hotels offering the height of luxury to all our guests. As soon as you arrive you’ll understand what a special place the Feversham is, yet luxury doesn’t have to mean stuffy.At the Feversham, we’ve perfected the art of cosy. We’ve created the ideal retreat to escape the day and disappear for a while. Stepping across the threshold of any one of one of our 33 intimate and unique rooms you’ll feel completely at home and relaxed.From log burners in some rooms, deep comfy chairs and duck down duvets with Egyptian cotton sheets, to a state of the art Bang & Olufsen media centre, we’ve thought of everything to make your stay memorably restful.Critically acclaimed, the menu is constantly evolving to bring new, exciting dishes to your table, whilst complementing our reputation for serving the very finest food. Whether you choose to dine privately, in our beautiful restaurant, or on our poolside terrace, all our dishes are complemented by thoughtfully chosen fine wines from around the world.The luxurious Verbena Spa complements the hotel beautifully. A relaxing haven in which you can escape the pressures of life, our award winning spa is a world class retreat in a beautiful setting. This is a place where you can enjoy pamperfection with individual treatments available ranging from manicures through to full spa days, all using luxury products from some of the finest names. Our famous heat experience with saunarium, aromatherapy room, salt vapour room, monsoon shower, ice cave, foot spa, outdoor hot tub and heated pool, makes this the perfect place to kick back & relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.