“Perfect B & B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Everdon B&B and Inns
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Perfect B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We stayed at Threeways recently for a wedding in Northamptonshire. It was great! Lizzie was welcoming, friendly and informative. Her son was also a tremendous front-man! The bedrooms are very comfortable and well equipped. The garden is absolutely beautiful. The breakfast was absolutely delicious.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Burnley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Situated in a picturesque village this B & B is perfect. Lizzie greated us with a very warm welcome.Lizzies son looked after us for the two days we were staying,he was most helpful, friendly & the english breakfast was lovely!!
We spent two nights in the quaint village visiting a family member and I will definately be staying here again!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Barnsley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

I had a very relaxing stay in the perfect B & B. My room was spacious, comfortable and tastefully furnished. I particularly appreciated the generous storage space and the very comfy bed. There were generous quantities of tea, coffee and other drinks available with plenty of milk.
The bathroom was traditional with delightful personal touches. There were plenty of towels, half a dozen face cloths and unlimited hot water.
As an asthmatic, I was really grateful for the complete absence of dust, pet dander, perfumes and scented candles.
The breakfasts were excellent, varied and well-cooked. Fresh farm eggs and local produce were a welcome feature.
Lizzie made me very welcome. She was full of helpful information and did everything possible to make my stay happy and comfortable. I thought the village of Everdon was very picturesque and the surrounding area well-worthy of further exploration. Threeways House is the perfect place for a stress-free, relaxing break.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

A beautiful, peaceful setting Very friendly and warm hospitality. Lovely rooms (though fresh towels would have been nice after a few days). Comfortable and quiet. Lizzie is a very friendly and welcoming hostess. We would definitely stay there again. We were completely taken with you and your gardens. You showed three Americans (and an Englishman) what the "real" England is like. We would absolutely recommend Threeways House!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Situated in a peaceful village surrounded by lovely countryside, Threeways house provided the perfect getaway from the city. Although I was only staying for one evening, the welcome I received was warm and friendly, like I had been many times before. The room was very comfortable in both size and furnishings, with plenty of space. Fresh and clean the room was a pleasure to sleep in, with the bed affording a very comfortable night’s sleep prior to a tasty and filling breakfast (I decided not to go for the healthier, more continental option). The village itself was lovely with a great local pub, one of many suggestions that I was given by Lizzie. A really lovely stay and one that I would not only recommend but definitely repeat again. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was looking for somewhere close to Fawsley Hall where I was attending a wedding. This was great 4 star accomadation for a very reasonable price. The room was in a converted barn and was very comfortable. The owners were very friendly and most helpful. The village of Everdon is a quiet sleepy village, very pretty. It's probably best to have a car (which I don't) to get around but there are taxi firms in Daventry. I would have liked to have stayed longer and had more of a look around. I imagine it's great place for a walking holiday or to go and visit places of historical interest.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Mytchett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I do not usually do reviews but I felt I had to after the wonderful stay I had.

I stayed at Threeways house as I was on business in Daventry, and what a lovely evening it was. The Hostess was very charming and helpful, the pub in the village was not open when I arrived, but she gave me very clear and precise directions to a pub in the next village, the Romer arms I believe, and that did very nice food and reasonably priced. Room was very clean and well equipped, lots of towels and if I needed anything else it was never a problem. Breakfast was very nice the following day, at a time that suited me.

Overall a very well run, comfortable and friendly B&B, I would definatly reccommend it to anyone in the area.

Thank You.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Threeways House? Share your experiences!