“birthday bash” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Exeter, United Kingdom
“birthday bash”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We came to trade winds to celebrate my 60th birthday party with 18 of my family and friends the food was superb the service was second to none and the manager Nick can sing very well he should be on the X FACTOR we shall be having more family meals at this restuarent it is great nothing was too much trouble for any of my guests thankyou mrs tee....

Visited December 2012

Exeter, United Kingdom
“birthday celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I would like to say that for my 60th birthday celebrations i chose Trade Winds because i have been in many times for lunch and have always been given excellant service on this occasion both my family and friends were treated like royalty the food was second to none the service was excellant and the entertainment was superb there was nothing that the staff would not do to make our evening great a very big thankyou to Nick for singing the birthday song you should be on the X factor ha!! ha!! and thankyou to your staff they were incredible from MRS TEE

• Visited December 2012
wotton under edge
“nice Greek dance,shame about the Greek food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a starter of white bait, there was plenty of it but was over done,and as the resteraunt is run by a Greek family we thought we would try some traditional home cooked Greek food, we both had Kleftico, the portion was again huge,the meat was tough and over cooked and tastless,the worst Kleftico I have ever had,the rice portion was mountainous but also pretty tasteless.
The atmosphere was good and there was a little bit of Greek dancing but this did not raise our spirits.

I have eaten here once before and sadly it has no improved its Greek food, im sure they do English very well.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Teignmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've beeen a customer of Tradewinds for 11 years, starting when Ellie and Andrew (Nick's parents) were mein hosts. The transition to Nick and Soulla was faultless.The food has always been excellent and plentiful. You are assured of a warm welcome from Nick and all his staff.If you're visiting Teignmouth the 'Tradewinds' is a must. I would be confident to take anyone for a meal trhere, Prince or Pauper.

• Visited September 2012
Chudleigh, United Kingdom
“Excellent all round restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The owner / front of house is Nick who is excellent as is the restaurant. Great food, great ambience, sensible prices. Nothing too much bother, we use this restaurant during the year and then have our office Xmas party there as well

• Visited November 2012