I'll be brief....
1. small hotel with great staff
2. great rooms - spacious and well air conditioned. Slept well.
3. small pool with sun beds that were reserved for most of the day without people going anywhere near lying on them
4. entertainment tailored for the majority of guests which meant there was little for english visitors. My son (aged 13) was frustrated with this
5. Food on the whole was not good. For five days I kept saying it was the worst I'd had in any European hotel then all of a sudden the best food I had ever had in a holiday hotel was on show, and very soon in my stomach (mussels, prawns, duck in a raspberry and plum sauce, spicy meatballs....I could go on); but alas it quickly turned to rubbish the next night. Breakfast was never better than average.
The resort is good with plenty bars and places to eat. Great market on Tuesdays and excellent at night times.
The beach is minutes away - but it's a little rough on the feet.
Barcelona (just over an hour on the train) is amazing. We will definitely be going back there. The water park (Water World, about 20 minutes away) was also a great day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in the tourist centre of Santa Susana, just 150 m from the nearest beach and 100 m from the closest shops and bars. The neighbouring towns are Pineda del Mar and Malgrat del Mar. Links to the public transport network also lie within walking distance.This modern hotel was newly opened in the year 2000 and comprises 161 rooms with a total of 5 floors. The hotel offers access to various facilities including a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk and a lift. There is also an inviting lobby bar with a sea view and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant to while the day away. A conference rooms as well as laundry and room services are available.The inviting rooms come with an en suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and a minibar. Individually regulated air conditioning/ central heating, a hire safe as well as a terrace also come as standard.There is a freshwater swimming pool a various spa offering including a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a steam room and a solarium available for use. There is also a gym for more active guests as well as other activities such as motor boating, windsurfing, sailing and catamaran sailing (additional fees apply). The nearest golf course is 12 km away.Guests may select their breakfast as well as lunch and evening meal from a buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Sirius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirius Hotel Santa Susana
- Sirius Santa Susana