Stayed here in Feb 2011 then at Santa Barbara golf and ocean club Feb 2012 and have enjoyed both resorts so much that we're going to try Sunset View this Feb (all being part of the Diamond Resorts Group)
Our apartment at Royal Tenerife was fantastic having 2 bedrooms a large ensuite bathroom to master bedroom & a communal shower/wc for the apartment. The decor was light and modern. large LCD tv in master bed, large tv & hifi system in lounge area.
All round fantastic resort as was Santa Barbra.
Great area with in easy reach of Las Americas and all its lively goings on.
If you have children then try "Siam Park" Water Kingdom it is amazing even for this 40 year old child :)
We traveled with my partners 10 year old son and he enjoyed staying here but there wasn't alot on site to keep him entertained luckly he makes friends easily so met other children his age with a day or so.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against rising hills amid the greens of the challenging Golf del Sur course, Royal Tenerife Country Club is a resort designed with relaxation in mind.The furnished accommodations boast sumptuous marble bathrooms and beautifully outfitted kitchens. Outside there are attractive, subtropical gardens, but the focal point of Royal Tenerife Country Club is its large and beautifully landscaped swimming pool.Out and about you will find that a relaxed atmosphere pervades, while the fish restaurants in the nearby village of Los Abrigos are simply too good to ignore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Tenerife Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.