We were very pleased with our one-bed apartments. It was very spacious, well equipped (especially in the kitchen: from pans, toaster, kettle to washing up liquid and sponge). The apartment was cleaned two times a week, but it was more than enough. Towels and bedding were in excellent condition and felt like we were in luxurious hotel. However I recommend taking your own beach towel. It cost 4 euros to rent in the hotel for a week. Hotel staff was very friendly, helpful.
Our purpose of the trip was to explore the island, so we never stayed next to the swimming pool, but it seemed to be clean, well looked after. We had no issue with the planes flying above the hotel.
To sum up, we were very happy with our choice to stay at sunset view club and I would def recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the impressive 12,199 foot, snow capped Mount Teide volcano greet year round sunshine at Sunset View Club.At the heart of the Golf del Sur estate on the southern tip of Tenerife, you'll enjoy comfortable and relaxing accommodations where members may access adjoining tennis, squash and mini golf facilities, and golf lovers will relish the specially negotiated green fees for the prestigious PGA sanctioned course.Lounging at the beach, windsurfing and scuba diving are about five miles away, and high energy casinos are less than ten miles from this Moorish inspired, tiered resort off the coast of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sunset View Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Sunset View Club Tenerife, Spain