When you think of Tenerife, you might imagine noisy streets lined with bars, restaurants serving pies & chips, and beaches crowded with Brits slowly turning into lobsters. Of course, such areas do exist, but the Sunset View Club resort is a different place entirely. This place provides self-catered apartments in a quiet road not far from the airport, with plenty of facilities available nearby. A short walk takes you down to a rocky beach, and a short bus ride will get you to either El Medano or Los Cristianos, both of which have sandy beaches. The complex itself is very clean, well maintained and has a pleasant pool area where you can relax on deckchairs or take a dip. The supermarket across the road will supply you with everything you need, and the choice of restaurants is decent. A short walk away is the beautiful town of Los Abrigos where you can dine on seafood and tapas to your heart's content. Car hire is available too, for a modest price, and the bus service (whilst infrequent) will connect you to other places on the island.
We had a great time and enjoyed the peace and tranquility. If you're looking for a sunny holiday with good food and a relaxing atmosphere, the Sunset View Club ticks all the right boxes.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Sunset View Club Hotel
- Sunset View Club Tenerife
- Sunset View Club Tenerife, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the impressive 12,199 foot, snow capped Mount Teide volcano greet year round sunshine at Sunset View Club.At the heart of the Golf del Sur estate on the southern tip of Tenerife, you'll enjoy comfortable and relaxing accommodations where members may access adjoining tennis, squash and mini golf facilities, and golf lovers will relish the specially negotiated green fees for the prestigious PGA sanctioned course.Lounging at the beach, windsurfing and scuba diving are about five miles away, and high energy casinos are less than ten miles from this Moorish inspired, tiered resort off the coast of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sunset View Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.