Searching for a week of sunshine before Christmas found the Royal Park Albatros and the worst weather in Tenerife for over ten years!However the complex was clean,tidy and attractive with well tended gardens and swimming pool aria.The hotel is well located to access the near by resorts of South Tenerife.Overall we had a an enjoyable week in spite of the weather,especially at the cost.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Albatros Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Park Albatros Hotel
- Royal Park Albatros Tenerife, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Park Albatros is set within Tenerife’s Golf del Sur resort, 100 metres from the sea. It offers accommodation with furnished balconies overlooking the outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. The Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 6 other golf courses.Guests can dine outside on the poolside terrace. There is also a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 4 kilometres away. Free private parking is possible nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Park Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.