Went there this year with my partner. Not such a bad place. A bit tatty and could do with modernisation. Not enough discipline around the pool though. Too many people leave towels on sun beds and then go away for hours. Unfair and not upheld by the staff!! Food okay, breakfast very pricey and not cooked to order. Hotel staff very helpful and efficient. All in all a good place. Only major issue is the timeshare guys. They hound you very gently and are unhappy when you say no!! Unfortunately a Petchy Leisure hotel I will not be returning to as when on holiday like to be on holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Park Albatros is set within Tenerife's Golf del Sur resort, 100 metres from the sea. It offers accommodation with furnished balconies overlooking the outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. The Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 6 other golf courses.Guests can dine outside on the poolside terrace. There is also a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 4 kilometres away. Free private parking is possible nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Park Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Albatros Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Park Albatros Tenerife, Spain