We had a two bedroom apartment booked through Holiday Gems. The apartment was very spacious and extremely well equipped, three bathrooms and a spacious patio area with sunbeds which we used when it was too windy to lay by the pool. The resort is very clean and well run, our only criticisms were the lack of information in the apartment , about the resort & surrounding area and there was a noise from the pump/motor of the water system at night. We only ate in the hotel restaurant once but the meal we had (on the two for one night) was well prepared with excellent service, had we been there longer I am sure we would have returned. There are restaurants close by, we found the ones to the left of the complex on the road more popular hence a better atmosphere than the ones on the coast road but I suspect that this might be different at busier times of the year. We eventually found San Blas which is only 15 minutes walk away where there are loads of restaurants and a very well stocked supermarket. The supermarket on the complex was good and sufficient for everyday needs and was not overpriced.
This was our first trip to Tenerife we were very pleased with the package, accommodatio, resort and locale and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain