We have just returned from 5 day stay in this lovely hotel (Feb 11). First time in Tenerife and first time going all inclusive. Was worth every penny. Great value for money and the food was lovely, such a vast choice. We especially loved the fish and the delicious large range of desserts-!! We were greeted by excellent reception staff. Bar and restaurant staff were lovely too. Rooms very clean and very modern with tv, mini fridge and safe. We stayed with one teenage daughter and entertainment staff were really friendly - they even managed to coax her into playing beach volleyball.
The hotel offers free bus service to las americas which is about 20 mins away - great value as return taxi costs 50 euros.
Great pool areas and lovely pool bars with sangria, lemonade, beer, wine and a lot of other drinks available all day. At the pool area we loved the large double sunloungers which were so comfortable and relaxing ( although a few more would be good).
Not a lot to do round and about outside but if you are looking for relaxation, good food and somewhere modern and clean then this is the place to go. Really looking forward to returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf offers All Inclusive vacations in a beautiful nature reserve setting, next to two golf courses and boasting fantastic ocean views. The property features a total of eight pools, a gym and a spacious terrace with loungers and umbrellas, along with two pool bars. You'll even find heated pools and separate kids pools, in addition to aqua aerobics, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel's spa( extra charge) offers relaxing massages and treatments, plus a steam room( extra charge). The spacious guestrooms have a bathroom that can be opened to the room with a glass wall, or separated by wood panels for added privacy. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage tub, separate shower, makeup mirror and hairdryer. Every guestroom is soundproof and offers satellite TV, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioning, safe and a balcony or terrace, along with a phone and free WiFi. The reception area is open 24 hours a day, where you'll find a safe, currency exchange and an elevator. The resort also features a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a few shops, a hair salon, a nightclub, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activity programs are organized for kids and adults alike. You can also enjoy tennis (extra charge), ping pong, beach volleyball, golf (extra charge), biking, mountain biking and aerobics classes. You'll find two golf courses about a mile from the hotel, and you can also work out at the gym or enjoy rowing on the property's charming lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain