With a 10 min drive from the airport to the Sentido Reserva Hotel/Spa this is the perfect hotel to chill, relax and enjoy the Tenerife sunshine. The build of this hotel is so unique, the attention to detail and decor so funky.
From the minute we arrived at the hotel until departure we were treated like princesses...a glass of champagne on the terrace while reception checked us in, then the porter transported our luggage (and us) to our wonderful spacious room, overlooking the pool and the ocean. The glass bathroom was a delight to see and use - spacious wardrobe, complete with bathrobes & slippers and plenty of assorted toiletries refreshed everyday!
We didnt watch much TV - Sky News seemed the only english speaking chanel...but hey we were on holiday and much as we loved our room, we didnt spend much tim there watching TV so no issues there.
The six fantastically designed swimming pools/bathing areas were pure bliss...the spa was excellent (had a massage) and did pilates with PINKY...she is sooo lovely and so much fun.
Breakfast & Dinner options were plentiful and delicious, we definately had no complaints there, tried lots of different foods and the various eating areas were spotless - although I would suggest the food signs are a little clearer (after piling spinach on my plate I was alerted by my niece that it had prawns mixed in it - which I hadnt seen, IM ALLERGIC TO SHELLFISH!) The sign just said Spinach!!! Fortunately diaster averted!
However, the cocktails and Sangria flowed and once again the staff were so polite, warm and welcoming and the bar areas pleasant along with the evening entertainment. Outside the hotel there is a little square with english bars - and some crazy dood attempting plenty of kareoke numbers in the street!! We went once.....that was enough. Each to their own I guess!
We were only at the Sentido for 4 days to totally relax, and so never really got chance to sample the canoeing round the lake in the complex (the complex is massive, we got lost a few times!) but it so stylish and so spread out you see something different every time you leave your room) or rock climbing, or taking part in the nature expedition or visit the museum but NEXT TIME!!! As we will definately be back.... the weather was fantastic late 70's the whole time we were there and lovely and warm on an evening.
p.s yes the planes land very near the hotel but the noise really is minimal and lasts a seconds....dont let it put you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf offers All Inclusive vacations in a beautiful nature reserve setting, next to two golf courses and boasting fantastic ocean views. The property features a total of eight pools, a gym and a spacious terrace with loungers and umbrellas, along with two pool bars. You'll even find heated pools and separate kids pools, in addition to aqua aerobics, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel's spa( extra charge) offers relaxing massages and treatments, plus a steam room( extra charge). The spacious guestrooms have a bathroom that can be opened to the room with a glass wall, or separated by wood panels for added privacy. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage tub, separate shower, makeup mirror and hairdryer. Every guestroom is soundproof and offers satellite TV, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioning, safe and a balcony or terrace, along with a phone and free WiFi. The reception area is open 24 hours a day, where you'll find a safe, currency exchange and an elevator. The resort also features a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a few shops, a hair salon, a nightclub, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activity programs are organized for kids and adults alike. You can also enjoy tennis (extra charge), ping pong, beach volleyball, golf (extra charge), biking, mountain biking and aerobics classes. You'll find two golf courses about a mile from the hotel, and you can also work out at the gym or enjoy rowing on the property's charming lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain