We had a wonderful time at Sandos San Blas in June 2014. The resort is easy to get to and very close to the airport. Some find might this a hinderance, since it is within the flight path and you can see / hear planes overhead sometimes, but we considered this a benefit right before our flight. Upon arriving at the hotel, from the outside, the hotel looks like brown bunkers but from the inside the resort is very modern, clean and inviting. I really loved the atmosphere, which draws you in. The service we had throughout our stay was superb and I cannot fault it. Our room was a standard room near to reception with views of the resort and sea. We were very happy with the standard room and balcony, which suited our needs. The food was of a very high standard and frequently changing. We didn't have any complaints in that regard. In terms of the drink, the only minor complaint was that the house red wine (available as part of the all-inclusive package) was not to my taste and therefore I did not drink it. It seemed while we were there that the occupancy rate was low and therefore we had no problems finding lounge chairs near the pool. Even after breakfast, we had lots of choice and there was no stress scrambing for a place. This added to our relaxation. We went to one night show and enjoyed ourselves. Then, since our flight on Sunday was at 7PM, we opted to pay an additional fee (€35) to have a late check out until 4PM. After that, we signed up to use the free curtesy room for half an hour to shower and freshen up before catching a taxi to the airport. All in all, we had a great time and would love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf offers All Inclusive vacations in a beautiful nature reserve setting, next to two golf courses and boasting fantastic ocean views. The property features a total of eight pools, a gym and a spacious terrace with loungers and umbrellas, along with two pool bars. You'll even find heated pools and separate kids pools, in addition to aqua aerobics, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel's spa( extra charge) offers relaxing massages and treatments, plus a steam room( extra charge). The spacious guestrooms have a bathroom that can be opened to the room with a glass wall, or separated by wood panels for added privacy. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage tub, separate shower, makeup mirror and hairdryer. Every guestroom is soundproof and offers satellite TV, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioning, safe and a balcony or terrace, along with a phone and free WiFi. The reception area is open 24 hours a day, where you'll find a safe, currency exchange and an elevator. The resort also features a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a few shops, a hair salon, a nightclub, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activity programs are organized for kids and adults alike. You can also enjoy tennis (extra charge), ping pong, beach volleyball, golf (extra charge), biking, mountain biking and aerobics classes. You'll find two golf courses about a mile from the hotel, and you can also work out at the gym or enjoy rowing on the property's charming lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain