This is our third stay at this hotel and we are never disappointed!
The resort is clean, spacious and well maintained. It was at full capacity during our stay but it never felt crowded. With 7 pools and a varied choice of seating areas and bars, there is a relaxing atmosphere. There are plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas and all in good condition.
The room we had was well appointed and cleaned to a high standard daily. Very comfy beds.
The waiting and bar staff were all pleasant and helpful with no exceptions. The quality of the service provided by these staff really makes the difference- first class.
The food was varied, fresh and constantly replenished. Plenty of choice,even for fussy eaters. My partner is lactose intolerant and had no problems finding a great choice to suit either.
I agree with previous reviews, this can be a windy resort but there are Bielded areas to be found and the wind is off no fault of the management!!
There are adult only area in restaurant and 2 adult only pools if you like peace and quiet, which we do.
The main evening entertainment never really appealed to us, mostly tribute singing acts however they appeared to be well received by others at hotel.there is now live music in the lobby bar each night and we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of sitting there.
The resort is located a 10 min drive from the airport and is approx 20 min drive to Los Americas. This resort is suited to people looking for a quiet relaxing holiday. There is no local nightlife to speak off.
All in all I really can't fault sandos and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain