This was the most relaxing and best value for money holiday we have done.
Reading some of the other reviews on here, I don't recognise the hotel they are describing; the food was superb - plenty of choice at all times and the staff couldn't be more helpful.
As someone else says, if someone's son couldn't find anything to eat here, I would like to see what he normally eats because there was plenty of choice for every meal we had every day.
I haven't rated the spa as we never actually found enough time to use it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf offers All Inclusive vacations in a beautiful nature reserve setting, next to two golf courses and boasting fantastic ocean views. The property features a total of eight pools, a gym and a spacious terrace with loungers and umbrellas, along with two pool bars. You'll even find heated pools and separate kids pools, in addition to aqua aerobics, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel's spa( extra charge) offers relaxing massages and treatments, plus a steam room( extra charge). The spacious guestrooms have a bathroom that can be opened to the room with a glass wall, or separated by wood panels for added privacy. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage tub, separate shower, makeup mirror and hairdryer. Every guestroom is soundproof and offers satellite TV, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioning, safe and a balcony or terrace, along with a phone and free WiFi. The reception area is open 24 hours a day, where you'll find a safe, currency exchange and an elevator. The resort also features a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a few shops, a hair salon, a nightclub, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activity programs are organized for kids and adults alike. You can also enjoy tennis (extra charge), ping pong, beach volleyball, golf (extra charge), biking, mountain biking and aerobics classes. You'll find two golf courses about a mile from the hotel, and you can also work out at the gym or enjoy rowing on the property's charming lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain