this is a lovely hotel.
the rooms are very nice, very clean, modern decor, bright, comfortable beds, air con and flat screen tv with about 9 chanels in english and a large comfortable sofa.
the bathroom has twin sinks and a whirlpool bath with seperate walkin shower and seperate toilet room.
the balcony had nice wicker furniture 2 large chirs with cushions and a small table.
the pool areas are very well maintained with many sunbeds no need to get up early to get your towel out here (although it was winter so maybe summer might be different).
the food is great alot of choice at the buffet and good quality always a good selection of salads, veg, fresh fish, meat and veggie selections and the desserts are to die for. the waiting staff are very attentive and are always around to get your drinks.
the a la carte is very good and lovely for a change of scenery we had no problem booking in on the night we wanted.
a very good chioce of drinks at the bar but check the drinks menu as some premium and imported drinks are not included in the all inclusive package and you have to pay a little extra.
we did the tour of the nature reserve at the hotel it cost 7euros each and was well worth it, it took about 2.5 hours, a short talk about the history of the area, then the walk with a guide, then a short talk about the on site museam display at the end. they do say that anyone can do the walk but i dont think its suitable for the less able or small children as the paths are very uneven.
its a very short transfer from the airport 10 mins or so, so you will hear the planes going over head but this not very distracting so dont let this very minor thing put you off booking into this lovely hotel.
the resort of los ambrigos is a short uphill walk there are only a few shops bars and resturaunts. we got the bus to los christianos (a much bigger resort) they go about every hour from los ambrigos and cost 1.90 euros pp each way and takes about 20mins. just ask reception they will give you a timetable and tell you where the stop is.
we had a lovely time and i would highly recomened this place to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday. five stars from me.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach of a beautiful nature reserve, this unique hotel provides a wide range of activities based around nature and tradition as well as boasting luxurious facilities and sleek design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.