My wife and I stayed at this resort in November 2013 and had a great time. The rooms are very comfortable and just as in the brochure, with the oddly but rather pleasant glass walled bathroom. Only thing we felt missing was a clock and some form of tea coffee making facility but those are small things. The pools have plently of sun beds and no one seemed to grab them with the usual towels, we could have been lucky. One word of warning though for winter sun lovers, only two pools are heated and the rest were simple freezing, nice to sit around but no chance of a dip. The food was fantastic, a good selection every day and plentiful, really couldn't fault it. The service was also really good with bright smiles and a nice welcome. The entertainment was well entertaining even if that was down to how bad it was, but good fun none the less. Only other thing to note is that it is very close to the airport and the planes fly to the front of the hotel and are very low indeed. We live close to Heathrow, about 7 miles away, so it wasnt too much for us but I could imagine at the hight of the summer season it could get a bit much. Otherwise excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the beach of a beautiful nature reserve, this unique hotel provides a wide range of activities based around nature and tradition as well as boasting luxurious facilities and sleek design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain