My wife and I stayed at this resort in November 2013 and had a great time. The rooms are very comfortable and just as in the brochure, with the oddly but rather pleasant glass walled bathroom. Only thing we felt missing was a clock and some form of tea coffee making facility but those are small things. The pools have plently of sun beds and no one seemed to grab them with the usual towels, we could have been lucky. One word of warning though for winter sun lovers, only two pools are heated and the rest were simple freezing, nice to sit around but no chance of a dip. The food was fantastic, a good selection every day and plentiful, really couldn't fault it. The service was also really good with bright smiles and a nice welcome. The entertainment was well entertaining even if that was down to how bad it was, but good fun none the less. Only other thing to note is that it is very close to the airport and the planes fly to the front of the hotel and are very low indeed. We live close to Heathrow, about 7 miles away, so it wasnt too much for us but I could imagine at the hight of the summer season it could get a bit much. Otherwise excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf offers All Inclusive vacations in a beautiful nature reserve setting, next to two golf courses and boasting fantastic ocean views. The property features a total of eight pools, a gym and a spacious terrace with loungers and umbrellas, along with two pool bars. You'll even find heated pools and separate kids pools, in addition to aqua aerobics, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel's spa( extra charge) offers relaxing massages and treatments, plus a steam room( extra charge). The spacious guestrooms have a bathroom that can be opened to the room with a glass wall, or separated by wood panels for added privacy. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage tub, separate shower, makeup mirror and hairdryer. Every guestroom is soundproof and offers satellite TV, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioning, safe and a balcony or terrace, along with a phone and free WiFi. The reception area is open 24 hours a day, where you'll find a safe, currency exchange and an elevator. The resort also features a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a few shops, a hair salon, a nightclub, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activity programs are organized for kids and adults alike. You can also enjoy tennis (extra charge), ping pong, beach volleyball, golf (extra charge), biking, mountain biking and aerobics classes. You'll find two golf courses about a mile from the hotel, and you can also work out at the gym or enjoy rowing on the property's charming lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain