we stayed for 2 weeks at the end of march start of april. the room was small old and not very clean. the whole place needs a revamp. the reception is several floors below the entrance when u are dropped off. then its another lift journey to your apartment and more steps. u need to be fit for this place. then every morning you have the pleasure of all the old leather skinned codgers from the scandnavian counyries queing up to get a sunbed even though there are loads available. the put their towels down and then never use them. the ones that stay speak very loudly and chain smoke. unless u like the sound of people the sound like the chef from the muppets they will drive uake while givong u lung cancer. the vista grill restaurant which is on site is great. the food is very good and well priced. they could have a few more chicken dishes on the menu but we ate there 3 times and loved it. gab steaks. mmm. the small shop is handy but pricy best go down the hill to the hyperdino. we love puerto rico but the sun suite apartments are way better cheaper newer and nicer. this place is a bit of a dump with only the good restaurant going for it.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Puerto Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Plata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.