My wife & I are just back home Sunday past from our 2nd stay at the GP Amadores through Thomas Cook & it was just as excellent as it was when we were there 2 years ago. An extra nice touch by the hotel that was when we returned to our room on the Tuesday after being poolside there was an envelope addressed to my wife inviting her to celebrate her birthday the next evening during the entertainment in the Salon Bar with a complimentary bottle of Cava wine which my wife duly accepted.
The staff were hard working as always & were very helpul when I asked about some information on various things. The reviews that I have read about the difficulty of getting a sun lounger at the hotel poolside were totally wide of the mark. There were those who did have towels on loungers early on but it was though they were picking certain areas to get as much sun as possible but even by early afternoon there were still ample loungers available.
A couple of new things this year was that on Tuesday evening there was a few craft stalls set up by local traders giving guests the chance to purchase some gifts & there was also 2 seperate poolside fashion shows during our 7 day stay.
It was sad to have to come home but we will return in the future. Also our Thomas Cook rep, Ryan, who came from Stirling was really helpful & informative with information we required.
A huge 'gracias' to all the hotel staff for another excellent 7 day stay.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores
- Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe’s best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.