Me and my husband stayed here November 2011 for two weeks to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. This was our second visit to this hotel and had requested a quiet room in block 1. When we arrived however it was to find that we had been given a garden suite!! how lucky were we their was a bottle of bubbly in our room along with some fruit. The room was very spacious and also had the luxury of a very big jacuzzi bath. We were situated just behind the pool. Although you could say the room was slightly noisy in the evening as you could hear the evening entertainment, we found it quite pleasant to sit on our terrace at night and listen to this, with a glass of wine-bliss.
We found that the food had much improved since our last visit and thoroughly enjoyed all the meals on offer. There was something for everyone. We stayed on a half board basis and love the flexibility of swapping evening meal for lunch, such a good idea.
I would highly recoomend this hotel, the staff are really friendly and the food and pool areas are really good. You cannot beat this hotel for location, you truly do have the best of both worlds being able to get to cliff path from the hotel lift and either going right to amadores 10-15 min walk or going left to puerto rico. Really good place to stay, I can't wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores
- Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe’s best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.