Nice location,nice views. Severe problem with Vomiting and diarrhoea throughout guests staying in hotel. All inclusive so all guests were eating/drinking in the 2 restaurants/Bars. Glasses in pool bar rarely clean. Management did not acknowledge that there was a problem, and made little effort to address this major problem, resulting in more and more people being sick. Basic hygiene principals needed to be addressed, in addition to identifying the cause of the problem, and finding solutions. 4 of 8 of our party had severe cramps, nausea, vomiting & Diarrhoea lasting @ 24 hrs. Javier (manager) was well aware of the problem.
If as an all inclusive hotel you cannot provide a safe location for your guest to eat, drink and socialise - you have failed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel