NIce clean hotel. Good food and plently of choice. The hotel is on several levels with the reception being on a different level to pool areas and rooms. There are lifts to most floors but not to the top pool , tennis court and football pitch. I did realise before I went it was built on the side of a cliff but didn't realise the whole area is very hilly apart from the beach where there are a few shops and bars. There is a curtesy bus to the beach but you can walk, takes about 20 minutes and it is steep downhill. The evening entertainment was good most nights and there is a large mix of nationalities at the hotel. Went by ferry to Puerto Mogan which is a very pretty resort. Cost 9 euros return if booked through hotel and on Fridays there is a market. The hotel staff are excellent and always willing to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel