just back from riu vista mar , after two weeks holiday , had a fantastic holiday, rooms spotlessly clean and maid service was excellent , all inclusive meals were brilliant with plenty of choices for everybody , reception staff brilliant and very helpful , bar staff and drinks very good ,
it was our anniversary while we was there , and we received a presentation of fruit , sweets and a bottle of wine ,in our room ," which made us feel very special"our room was well situated overlooking amadores bay , stunning views from the balcony, and sunshine until 8-00 pm " absolutely brilliant " overall its the best we have been to in puerto rico , we have been before and we are certainly looking forward to going again in february . entertainment could do with having more artists and more variety , .
Thank you to you all at the riu vista mar you helped to make the perfect holiday for us , " see you soon " .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel