Just got back from the vistamar after spending a week there,I have to say the staff,food and the cleanliness of the hotel were fantastic. Stayed on the 5th floor overlooking amadores beach the room was superb and cleaned daily, this was the best room I have ever stayed in. Downsides,location the hilly access is not ideal but taxis are cheap and readily available. And the night entertainment,the animation team are fantastic but the shows are almost the same,miming and dancing,not original.would I stay at the vistamar again probably yes but I think I would look at hotels closer to sea level or on the flat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel