We vowed we would never go all inclusive again, but this hotel changed our mind. Fantastic food and loads of choice. The staff were excellent and the location was beautiful. loads of steps so do not think it would be good for the disabled. The hotel itself is a little dated but clean and comfortable. We have just returned from a 7 day holiday. Fantastic views from rooms all facing out to the sea. Would go back here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel