Stayed at Altamar from 23rd-30th June!!I emailed hotel 2 weeks before arrival and requested a room on 6th floor and that's what I got, very impressed with location!! Rooms are basic but you have everything you need, we were self catering and plenty of kitchen equipment if you need it! Bathroom very large and great Balcony with fantastic views! Cleaners came in every few days.We had meals in the hotel a few times and were always lovely! Pools are great and not overcrowded!!...Now for the entertainment team!!! FANTASTIC!!! Gazza Steph Becky and gang were great!! Met some fantastic people and really enjoyed our holiday!! Bar/restaurant, reception staff all friendly especially Carlos who always made my girls laugh!! Shop was reasonable prices too!! would definetly return to the Altamar!!Thanks to all the staff for a great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic Hotel is located on the high area of Puerto Rico Gran Canaria, its offers 257 fully rebuilt Apartments with wide terrace and impressive views to the see. We also offer a great variety of services and great equipmentfor all kind of guest (families, couples, groups, etc...). All you may require to enjoy and unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Altamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altamar Aparthotel Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Altamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria