Only returned this week. Check in was done within minutes & given directions to our room ( not as easy to work out ). Next morning found a much easy & quicker way to get back to reception ( reception staff should walk around to find direct ways to get to rooms ).
The room was small but a nice view of sea (4213) . The room was clean & was cleaned 5 out of the 7 day stay.
The food for an all inclusive was to a good standard & a very good choice . Chocolate fountain was a lovely surprise one evening ( well done kitchen ) . The snack food at the bar at lunch time was brilliant .
The drinks were ok except the cocktails which were out of a juice machine.
The overall hotel is kept to a good standard & the adult only section was great when u are not travelling with children . Would recommend this hotel & would stay here again. Thanks to all the staff for a great week
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped with views over the ocean, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.