I've just come back from this hotel. It was really nice place to stay except the weather. It was very windy and cloudy.
I reccommend Planet and Miami restaurant. The same owner same food but 2 different names. Really delicious food and competetive prices.
There are 2 main beaches. Puerto Rico beach is quite small so you have to go early to get good place for you towel.
I was partaking in "MTV" boat trip. Don't go if it's winter time. Cold and not many people. I was told it's gonna be 5 hours trip but it was only 4 hours. It costs 50 pounds per head.
Parascending was ok.
If you like swimming take a snorkel. I've seen an octopus. Amazing feeling! 10m away from the shore.
If you have any other questions i'll try to answer.
- Also Known As:
- Miriam Apartments Hotel
- Miriam Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Miriam Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miriam Apartments offer an outdoor pool with a sun terrace and snack bar, overlooking Gran Canaria’s Puerto Rico Bay. Each functional apartment has a private balcony with ocean views.Apartamentos Miriam are situated within a 10-minute walk of Puerto Rico’s sheltered beach and harbour. Free parking can be found nearby, and the lively resort of Playa del Inglés is less than 20 km away.Each Miriam apartment has simple décor and tiled floors. There is a lounge with satellite TV and a sofa bed. Kitchenettes include a ceramic hob, microwave and toaster.Apartamentos Miriam has an on-site mini market, and various shops and bars can be found in central Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Miriam Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.