Stayed at the blue star for one week from 8th March, each day was lovely and sunny, just a few clouds now and then, which i did not mind.
Apartments: Rooms quite large, had kettle and two rings, i took a cheap toaster, so cooking there was no problem. Rooms clean, maids came 3 times while we was there. Towels changed twice, sheets never, but just the one week so did not mind. Had tv which had about 3 english channel, one of which was films.
Balcony very large, views fab.
Pool/bar. Pool fairly small, but kept clean, had a few sun beds, pool bar lovely staff, Linda really helpful, drinks cheap 3 euro for a pint and an half, food good value for money.
Tennis court, never went.
Evening bar ok, food great, after 9pm buy one get one free, views again great, staff nice and friendly.
Lifts very busy and hot, but ok.
5 mins walk away Europe centre, great place, good bars and plenty of restaurants, and shops. Tavern good food, Chill bar, good evening entertainment and 0ne Euro a pint. Cocktail shaker, again good food and loads of tv so you dont miss your programmes.
Mini Golf Europa good.
Walking down hill can be hard work to get to beach (Altamar), but worth it, taxi back is 3.5 Euros.
Puerto Rico Taxi 3.5 Euro, very busy place, lots and lots of shops restaurants, bars!! But during the day the taxi queue is long, be prepared to have a wait. But you have everything there.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Star Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Blue Star Apartments Puerto Rico
- Blue Star Apartments Hotel
- Blue Star Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Star Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.