We have just returned from a week at Marina Bayview and it was excellent. The rooms are very clean and tidy.
We arrived to find cold water in the fridge and a bottle of wine and fruit in our room.
The balcony was amazing with a table and chairs and two sun loungers with a beautiful view over the harbour and sea.
The staff are are very helpful and most polite. Nothing is too much trouble.
We couldn't fault it at all it was brilliant.
Yes there are a lot of steps we counted 170 up to the entrance gate but we did not find this an issue and looked upon it as just good excercise.
We will definitely be returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria