Just returned from 7 days at the Cala Nova with my 80 year old mother. We BOTH thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean and newly refurbished and very comfortable. It was great to have a PROPER shower. The apartment had everything you could want but we just used the fridge. The minimarket was expensive but saved walking down to the shopping centre for essentials. The pool area was clean and not too overcrowded. Unfortunately the restaurant did not do proper evening meals but the shopping centre was only a 5 minute walk away but 10 minutes back up 61 steps. What we had in the restaurant we thoroughly enjoyed. There was entertainment if you wanted it. Only comment to make was that the towels and bedlinen could have been changed for often but only being there for a week this was not a big problem.
Would certainly go again.
- Also Known As:
- Cala Nova Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Cala Nova Apartments Puerto Rico
- Cala Nova
- Cala Nova Apartments Hotel
- Cala Nova Gran Canaria
- Cala Nova Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Cala Nova Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.