“Good meat Good service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Good meat Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a great steak house in Puerto Rico and found Harry's on google. Tripadvisor highly recommended this restaurante. The quality of the Argentinian steak was excellent, vegetables were overlooked but pepper sauce was perfect. The service was super!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“top o the pops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

was having a Chinese at panda wok with my partner when I spotted her looking at the food being served at harrys room which is right across from panda wok.the next night we decided to go for our evening meal and boy we weren't disappointed.we both had soup starters which were fab not the watery crap u normaly get.for main I wanted a tbone as I haven't had one in years before it was banned.harry came over and asked if I wanted a big steak which I did so he suggested an Argentinian steak.my partner had a sirloin when the steaks come I looked at it for a couple of minutes thinkin bloody hell how do I eat this it was huge.and also came with all the veg and pepper sauce it took me a long while to eat it but I managed it much to the surprise of my partner and waiting staff.by this time no room for desert lol I recommend this place and I don't normaly just thought it deserved a mention we dined there again couple days later food was fab yet again and staff friendly without bothering the pants off you as some places do.take my word go here and eat you wont be disappointed if you are il pay for it mark and suz newcastle

• Visited August 2013
“The hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Every year I visit Puerto Rico and most of my meals are eaten or on occasion take away from Harry's. The service is second to none, portions I can't begin to tell you, I have yet to finish a meal as they are huge. Nothing is wasted as Harry will bag any left overs up for you. As for menu choice it is fantastic u can have a snack or a full meal, be warned though if having a starter harry provides a starter plate free of charge. Harry closes for the month of May and the amount of people disappointed is testimony to how fabulous this steak house is. Can't wait till September for my steak!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fish, chips and mushy peas to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have been visiting Peurto Rico regularly for over 18 years and we usually use the same handfull of restaurants. This year we decided to try other places and to our delight discovered Harry's Room. All the staff are very friendly, Harry,the two other waiting staff and all the cooks ensure that you are there to have a good time and they all take pride in the food that they serve. I recommend the fish, chips and mushy peas as they are the best I have ever had, the sirloin steaks are also excellent. If you fancy 'home cooking' try the cottage pie and the Sunday dinners wonderful!. The caramel vodka after lunch drink is to die for!!! We will be definately be going back there again and again .....

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Spot on Harry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We always seem to make our way to "Harrys" at least 2 or 3 times while on holiday in Puerto Rico.
Harry is such a nice person and always welcomes you with a smile and his well known saying "How R Ya" . I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal at Harrys and we have been going to Puerto Rico for quite a few years.
Harrys is always clean and tidy, the food is always nice,hot,tasty and quite a plateful too.
Nothing has ever been too much for harry and his Staff.
We are holidaying there in November for the week and i know we will visit Harry at least twice.

• Visited November 2011