“Wonderful Fresh Food & Good Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Wigan
“Wonderful Fresh Food & Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went here twice on our stay in Puerto Rico but wish we had had time to go more. Wonderfully fresh food. The host was more than happy to explain the menu to us and did so very passionately.

We had fresh pasta for main meals which were so tasty. Home made desserts are delicious - especially the homemade peach pie - wonderful!!! Nice touch to have our names written on them too.

Lemoncello also a nice touch at the end. I would definately reccomend this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband, daughter and and I enjoyed 3 meals at this delightful restaurant during a 2 week stay. The pizzas were particularly good and also the home made lasagne and canneloni. I am a real foodie and run my own cookery school so eating out is a big deal to me and I am very hard to please. I was not disappointed. In fact we enjoyed the food so much we had our last meal at La Mattina just before we were to take our flight home. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner
Juan Manuel who generally works during the day and his father was there with him in the kitchen making the wonderful food.
Service was good and the prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend a visit.

Dublin, Ireland
“Wrong choice of dish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

one night i ordered a pizza from their resterante and it was one of the nicest pizzas i have ever ate in my life so considering i was literally right beside it i said id give it a shot. I ordered the Carbonnara as i love pasta dishes. I dont have high standards for food really. When my dish came out it looked amazing! It didnt taste amazing though they use raw egg when cooking it so it tastes different than any other carbonnara. I ate bearly any of the meal. However my family members ordered different dishes and were amazed with them. Just make sure u know what your ordering. And as for the deserts there amazing i must say they made up for my bad choice of meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Superb Food But Poor Service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The restaurant is very nicely furnished and the food is excellent, but they only have one waitress and you wait forever to get served.

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Finally, good Italian food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I'm an Italian American living in Spain, and I am always lamenting the lack of good pizza and Italian food. FINALLY I found a real Italian place with good pizza!!
We mostly stuck to the pizza because it was so good, but the appetizers we had indicated that the entire menu was great. The waitress was lovely and remembered us and our names when we went back (we went three times).
The restaurant was a little ways from the main strip, which made it nice and quiet. Although it's located at a strip mall, we hardly noticed while inside the restaurant.
We almost couldn't find the place. It's located at "Centro Comerical las Olas," which is through a tunnel by the marina. (We only found it because there is a small sign for the strip mall pointing through the tunnel)
I recommend the pizza and the Tiramisu.