We stayed in the Royal Terrazamar Sun suite, these are lovely apartments, they are very spacious, with comfortable beds with a great ktichen and cooking area,every apartment has a view over the town and all have a huge balcony with sunbeds and table and chair. The maids clean every day and the rooms are spotless. There is an excellent pool area with great food and drink, the staff are really friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. The entertainment team are also very friendly and do a great job during the day entertaining adults and kids alike, but without being in your face and pushy. Puerto Rico commercial centre is the hub of the resort and is stacked with bars and restaurants, this where the problem starts, there are so many that when you enter the centre staff are constantly in your face pushing menus into your hand, ,following you trying to get you in,soon as you get away there is another and another. Once you find somewhere to eat and drink you are fine , but it is the walk through the centre which can be very very intimidating. This same intimidating walk happens when you visit the beach, time share sales reps line the only route down, and again when you get by one there is another waiting. I would definitely recommend the apartments , but would never return to this resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria