Granted the hotel was old but nothing worked! The room was drafty and in the middle of the night the heat went out. There were no extra blankets There was no hot water the next morning and no water pressure. The breakfast was of poor quality -- had to pay extra for a cappucino (very unusual for hotels or B&Bs in this price range). To make things more unpleasant, later that evening, the electricity went out due to a light rain. There were no candles or flashlights for the few guests that were staying there. It was pitch black. There were two emergency lights--one lasted 10 minutes Luckily I had a flashlight to help them see!
The door lock in the room was touchy and I could not open the door from the inside! And, the room telephone did not work to call the front desk! The dinner was expensive and mediocre at best. All in all, it was a very negative experience. Panzano, however, is beautiful but I do not recommend this hotel. The hotel was not apologetic nor did they offer any compensation for the problems.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fattoria Valle In Panzano Hotel
- Relais Fattoria Valle In Panzano Hotel Panzano
- Relais Fattoria Valle Panzano
- Relais Fattoria Valle In Panzano Italy - Tuscany
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Fattoria Valle in Panzano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.