We just returned Home from our vacation in Chianti,and spent 3 nights at the Villa Le Barone.
This Hotel is a perfect place if you want to be away from the crowds,and enjoy the beauty of the Tuscan countryside.
The villa is beautiful,staff is extremely nice and helpful,they provide you with excellent tips as to where to go and what to see.
2 Restaurant that you should not miss during your stay,they both have great food and view:
La Cantinetta Di Rignana
Osteria La Panzanelle
We had a wonderful time at Villa La Barone,and hope to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, T4B, Hotel.de, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany