Grazie, Villa Le Barone! What a fabulous find in gorgeous Tuscany! Our room, with the spacious bathroom, full tub and rain shower head was a perfect way to unwind after a day of hiking in the rambling tuscan hills. The comfy bed, cozy art work, cool air conditioning and relaxing library. Not to mention the gleaming pool and manicured grounds. Our meals were delicious, allowing us to taste local treats. Having roamed all over Italy for two weeks, Villa Le Barone was definitely a high light!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, T4B, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany